View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 07:32 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

Quote:
Originally posted by poweredx2
Well if we make you so sick why was you trying to make your svx so fast.Anyway I can take this seven grand piece of crap and run with that WS6 or that STI take your pick,0-100 in a little over twelve seconds make me sick too.Hell has no fury like a well tuned svx.I still like your opinions,it fuels me to go faster,my goal is to have my hp and benchpress the same number,but then again thats impossible.485 with a pause today.
I "Was" making my car into a corner carver. Which it was. Almost nothing could keep up with it through the corners, including my driving skills . Corners and windy roads give me the thrill I need. It lasts longer than a 13 second burst of speed that I can get by driving down the highway... Besides, after my little trip to 155mph in the SVX last year, I lost my desire to go that fast ever again. There are just too many variables that would inevitably end in Death for me... Corners are just more fun for me, coming from "Rally Heaven"

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...