Thread: Svx Carnage
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 07:45 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCROGUEDOG
hey budfreak i mean douch bag easy. the bikes in front of me were friends and there was no tailgating. It was around a turn. I avoided hitting him at all costs and risked my own self. yes speed was some what of a issue but the 1 ft curb and my lowered all the way car didnt help any control. yes i did have full coverage. and i am fine. i got a fractured ankle and bruised up ribs and few cuts and scrapes. definataily the safist car out there. I owned it for over 2 yrs. and no i will not get another one. i want something lowkey and comfortable. It was a awsome car to part with. the engine flew out of the car like 50ft ish. everything u see up front is what they picked up and set back in. and as for rolling twice the first time a friend was driving not i. this is my first ever accident and i am 25 and had my license since i was 16. Not mainy people can say that. I bet even u BUD.
As a matter of fact, I've had 2 wrecks that were my fault(both in the same car)and neither one was due to speed. They were both due to blind spots and there wasn't much I could do in either situation. And no, Nobody got hurt. And I agree with Tomsvx, Thanks for not getting another one, We're starting to run low as it is. BTW, You would have a nice 97 SVX right now and not had to risk yourself to save someone else if you weren't being completely stupid trying to impress some people on bikes that I'm sure can't be impressed by anything an SVX can do anyway. All for nothing if you ask me.