View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msvx95
I may be making an appointment to cascade subaru sometime in the near future when I have more money.....my next step is to buy a tranny cooler....I might also take a trip to summit racing and pic that up.
This was out on rt. 303 on my way to brunswick subaru last month.
Why do you want to go to Cascade instead of back to Brunswick???
I took my SVX to Cascade ONCE and it will never ever go back there, nor will my wifes Outback. Had them do the 120k service (same as the 60k), as well as the waterpump. Took forever to get done, was told it was ready and running like a top......Went to pick it up and it wouldn't even start.
Picked it up the next day, and it would stall out when cold, turns out they f'd up putting the vacuum lines on. They lost the clips for the engine cover, and when I bizitched, I managed to get one out of them, but am still short one. The car is also louder when idiling and runs rougher,and is getting slightly lower gas mileage then it was before they "worked" on it.....and there were one or two other minor things I didn't like, not counting the attitude of the people there......Stellar dealer my azz.........
For dealer service I'll either go to Brunswick (who Alanscouse has had good luck with) or try K.O., other then that, if I can't (or don't want to) do the work myself, I'll find an independent mech to work on it.

But back to the topic at hand, if there a get together that my work schedule will allow me to attend, I'll more n likely be there!
As for a tranny cooler, I went with the big flexalite (don't recall the # off the top of my head but could find it if anyone wants)

Last edited by Rotorflyr; 10-18-2005 at 06:52 PM.