Old 09-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: How I see SVX World Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
Chris

You totally misunderstood my last comment, but I can see now that was my fault, not yours.

The remark was meant to be a general remark, aimed only at those who are cavalier about answering quickly without being fully aware of what was discussed earlier in the threads.

I actually did read totally through the thread, understand what you say and how you personally are using the function, and I have zero problem with that. In fact of all the people who respond to problems on this forum, you are one of the most helpful and most technically astute on here and are to be praised for your grasp of problems, willingness to help and speed of response.

Please accept my abject apology for my careless and non specific use of English. But please also do understand that my last comment and the earlier remark in bold could never apply to you, and that was never my intention.

Joe
Ah, thank you for clearing that up Joe, I guess I did totally misunderstand you

I too find it irritating when someone responds with something that was already mentioned, or suggests an idea already covered by the OP because of failure to study the problem at hand.

And thank you kindly for your compliments! As far as your use of english goes, your sentence structure and spelling are far better than most of the people I live/work with here in CA

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.