Old 09-17-2009, 06:52 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Re: How I see SVX World Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal LS-L View Post
Wait a minute Joe..... please do not turn this into an issue of lack of respect for other members.

If you DID read all the way through this thread, you will have noticed that ALL POSTS ARE READ, FROM BEGINNING OF THE THREAD TO THE END, and I choose to have the newest first simply to see NEWEST RESPONSES when I return, NOT to ignore the rest of the posts!!!!

This is simply a matter of preference, and as I stated from the very beginning, ALL POSTS ARE READ AT THE BEGINNING, and then for each response to those posts, I choose to have newer posts up top so I dont have to scroll all the way down to see them!

You may choose to put me on your "ignore" list if you wish, I just wanted to clarify the misunderstanding hopefully in time for you to see it.

Chris

You totally misunderstood my last comment, but I can see now that was my fault, not yours.

The remark was meant to be a general remark, aimed only at those who are cavalier about answering quickly without being fully aware of what was discussed earlier in the threads.

I actually did read totally through the thread, understand what you say and how you personally are using the function, and I have zero problem with that. In fact of all the people who respond to problems on this forum, you are one of the most helpful and most technically astute on here and are to be praised for your grasp of problems, willingness to help and speed of response.

Please accept my abject apology for my careless and non specific use of English. But please also do understand that my last comment and the earlier remark in bold could never apply to you, and that was never my intention.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl