View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:05 PM
My kitten can woop your kitten

Send a message via AIM to Dengue Send a message via Yahoo to Dengue
well, the story is absurdly long, and I'd rather not delve too deeply into it, but, the long and the short of it is, yes we left on good terms, more or less, she has some emotional problems(what woman doesn't), and I have seen her a couple of times since she left, and she would rather pay for herself to come back, but, as I said she is a bit of a knucklehead, and it will take her forever to get herself back, as she has nobody there to leave all of her stuff with. I personally don't want to wait that long

as far as obopay being a scam, seriously, I'm using it, I signed up with it, and got the 10 bucks immediately, even if you don't wanna use my referral thing, it's still worth checking out, it is basically little more than paypal that can be accessed via your cell phone.

and I appreciated all your advice, jaded as it may be, but, I am already doing what I am going to do, so advice is really spurious.

at any rate, if you want to sign up for obopay, great, it's pretty cool, and gets a free 10 bucks, and helps me out a little, if you don't want to, don't. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Skip