View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 10:17 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Thumbs down I bought my pearlie sight-unseen on ebay.....

Quote:
Originally posted by CigarJohnny
A salvage title might only hurt you if you are buying it with hope of reselling it at a profit. If you are buying it for yourself to have a nice car to drive then $1,100 for it is a great deal. Even for parts salvage you could still make a good profit on it. Aside from the hood it looks like a real sweet looking SVX and worth more than $1100. I of course can not imagine buying a vehicle online without driving it. I know others here have and love the car they got but it's just too risky for me.
Wouldn't do it again... even though the car had a clean car-fax I've found replaced doors..... repainted replaced trunk.... many trim items in the car missing.... But then when I bought it I didn't know anything about the SVX. I bought because it was a Subaru. Now the car sits.... with busted engine.. and Tranny.. but it does have a good hood and suspension.....Hmmmm wait a minute... How much was that car on ebay again!!!!!
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .