View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 09:21 AM

I want this car...240Z

I've always wanted to get another 70's 240Z (as I loved driving it in the 70's LOL). And blue is one of my favorite colors.... Mine if I had $12000.
The same owner restored another one, green with tan leather interior. It was going for $20,000.

"She looks like a 240Z but has the strengthened frame of the 280Z (additional frame stiffeners have been welded in). The interior is pristine, she's driven only on sunny summer days, and is always garage stored. She gets plenty of admiring thumbs up wherever she goes.
Highlights: lightweight 240Z bumpers and front air dam, 2" lowering springs, front and rear camber adjusters, triple Mikuni-Solex carb set-up with Canon intakes, 3 into 2 header, elec fuel pump with press reg, custom cold air K&N intake, close ratio 5 spd trans with a 3.9 diff, Porsche 911 mirrors, 5 way Tokico Illumina shocks, strut tower braces, Corbeau racing seats, 5 pt racing harness, 4 point roll cage (behind seats only), proper rear disc brake set-up (unlike most aftermarket rear disc set-ups, the emergency brake works!), brake proportioning valve, braided steel lines, Alpine CD player, 15" American Racing wheels, mounted R compound tires avail, etc. "
05 Mazda 3 (Hubby's DD)

"You win some, you lose some, you wreak some." Dale Earnhardt

Last edited by Cynic; 02-26-2008 at 10:15 AM.