View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Question Need some help finding who owns this engine

I was persuing some of the older threads today and found this pic *attached* of a supercharged SVX engine and its GORGEOUS. As some of you know, i have recently retired Samantha, my 93 SVX and purchased an Acura CL so i can park the SVX and work on it. One of the things i'm going to do is supercharge the engine and have been talking to Tom about helping me. This engine is exactly what i want to do. So what i wanted to know was if any of you knew whose engine this was and how they got this done. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks everyone!!!

~Ray
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SVX engine 2.jpg (70.9 KB, 212 views)
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.