View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 07:42 PM
I abuse them one at a time

Location: Northbrook, Illinois, USA, Earth, Solar System... you get the picture
Send a message via AIM to Seraph Send a message via Skype™ to Seraph
Quote:
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
i got a REAL one today. bye bye license.

What happened? I got a letter from the IL SOS yesterday telling me that they are going to suspend my licence since I did not pay a ticket back in 2001. I have a proof of payment but it was not paid in Dist. 2 where the ticket originated. I ended up paying it in Dist. 1. Appreantly the two courts although they are in the same system do not communicate with each other. So Court 2 reported to SOS. I went in to pay 80 bucks to see a judge and she threw it out today. Was the court clerk pissed off. She still wanted me to pay the 50 bucks ticket (plus late fees). The judge got pissed at her and told her to shut up and got a finance clerk and checked. I was right I took it to my advantage and asked the judge nicely if I can get my court fees back and she ordered the clerk to pay me back.

H#ll yeah! for me.
Previous SVXes: •1994 LE Barcelona Red 107k • 1992 LS-L Pearl White 143k • 1994 LSi Bordeaux Pearl 220k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 184k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 145k • 1992 LS-L Liquid Silver 102k • 1992 LS-L Ebony Pearl 123k
Other current cars:2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Black
If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT!