View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrophil
That's what I told em!! I walked around with an attitude for 3 weeks after that. Why? Because 5 months prior they had replaced the P/S pump at some outrageous amount. Why didn't they see a problem then? It was also the last time they saw the 94. I have the 92 there now though to replace the speedo gear. Dropped it off Monday, called them this morning, and twice this afternoon. Did they return my calls?? Nooooooo.... Can't have that, can we?

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH SUBARU DEALER IN HENDERSON.... SND THE WORSE THING IS THAT IT IS THE ONLY ONE AROUND. THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!
WHEN I ARRIVE FROM DENVER MY REAR CV JOINT BROKE, I BARELY MADE IT TO A GAS STATION OFF OF CHARLESTON AND I-15. WE PULL THE CAR TO MY FRIEND APARTMENT AT MOJAVE AND CHARLESTON. AND COULDN'T MOVE THE CAR FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, BEEN BROKE NOT KNOWING MY WAY AROUND, NOT BEEN USE TO THE BAD COSTUMER SERVICE. I ALMOST GIVE UP AND WENT BACK, I STILL DON'T KNOW ANYBODY HERE. JUST A COUPLE OF PEOPLE THAT I KNOW FROM COLORADO. MY LIFE IS WORK, FIXED THE SVX AND WORK!!!!! I LIVE BY ALTA AND BUFFALO. WE SHOULD GET I TOUCH LET ME KNOW I HAVE E LOT OF EXPERIENCE ON THE CAR!!!!!! JUST PUT ANOTHER 5 SPEED ON IT IN 12 HOURS EVEN KNOW I WENT OVER TO PULL ONE OFF THE JUNK YARD.....