View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Marine, Give Me Your Money!!

MARINE, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!
« on: Today at 10:14:57 PM » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was what the very large thug said to the white haired man getting out of his car.

Well, the thug produced a knife. The 'White haired 'Marine' grabbed the knife BY THE BLADE and took it from the thug!!
A little while later, MSP brought the thug back to the 'scene of the crime', for a positive ID.
The Marine not only IDENTIFIED the thug, he went into 'DRILL INSTRUCTOR' mode! He Stood there, pants ripped from belt to cuff, blood dripping from his hand, broken bones in his foot, SCREAMING into the FACE of the EX-Con/Going BACK con!
This con has been released for a few months from a 20 year sentance for the same stuff!
Got out 5 years sooner cause he convinced everyone that he was 'reformed'.
Well, he beat a woman in the face and took her purse last week, the day he decided to screw with the Marine, he had robbed a man in a parking lot and tried to Carjack a woman to flee the scene when he met the 68 year old Marine.

This PUKE is going BACK!! The 5 that they 'forgave', plus a BUNCH of years that he 'earned' by beating up citizens and getting brought down by a white haired Marine!

Semper Fi!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry