J (White w/ Black)
JJ (Charcoal w/ Black)
Myself (White w/ Black)
Michael, my father (Charcoal w/ Black)
Viking
Desert Runner (Claret?)
Mrs Desert Runner [maybe]

----------
Tony, I don't have anywhere to offer you to stay. You have accomodation in Sydney? Does the early start suit you?

Is there anyone else who would like to meet later than, say, 0930? (If everyone tries to make it by 0900 we should have plenty of time for stragglers, etc.)

If we want to do the Royal National Park, the northern end is between Loftus and Sutherland, and I figure it would be useful to meet fairly close to there. Potential meet points are:
-Audley (just inside the Park, easy to find)
-Engadine Maccas (Easier to find than the chair you are sitting on, but not very close)
-Sutherland Station area (nice and large, somewhat close, but out of the way)
-Tramway Museum (close, a bit tricky to get to if you approach from the north, but right near the entrance to the Park. Unsure if the carpark will be big enough though)

Personally, Audley sounds good, but Engadine Maccas might be easier.

Also, you need to pay for a vehicle permit, which is $11 per vehicle. I was only aware of a 'parking permit' previously when I had been, and only needed to pay if you were going to stop. This one is new to me. Usually on the way into the Park you have a chappie/chapette in the tollbooth type thingie, you get it from him/her.

I figure a stop before Bulli to take some photos on the clifftops and perhaps have some chow if you pack yourself some sambos/rolls/thermos of coffee.

As stated, some may want to turn for home (if time is a constraint) as we pass through Bulli. I'd like to continue on through to the Lighthouse at Wollongong, after that we can break up. Those wishing to zoom down to Albion Park and up Macquarie Pass after that, I suggest you take advantage of it.

Things to bring:
-Eleven bux for the Park entry.
-Some lunch if you don't want to go hungry until Wollongong..
-Your car.
-Camera if you have one.
-CB Radio.

Things not to bring:
-Pool table.
-Racing instinct (too dangerous, this one).
-Passive Aggressive chipmunks.

Are there any other suggestions on where to go? I'm tendering this one, but if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free.
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178