View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Mr Soob

hrm

Shall we make it the 9th, so we have a little more time for people to get organised? That puts J, JJ and Me in the drivers' seats. My Dad will be bringing his one (The black one with number plate "SVX" and the non-standard rims that we haven't managed to get to an outing yet) we think, at least at this point he's free.

I'll make sure there is a firm plan on by next Wednesday, and we'll try to ensure it doesn't take up too much of the day. I STILL have the surprise to show those people who come.

Tony, I know this leaves you out as you may not be here on the 9th, but as a way of making things right - are you still heading up this way this weekend?
'93 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (55,000km, 1 previous owner) Not For Sale
'92 SVX Black on Burgundy > Completely stock, under preservation, treated like a princess. (144,000km, 2 previous owners) Not For Sale
Wife, Red Hot when riled > Treated like a princess. Minister For Finance, Domestic Affairs and Diplomatic Relations. Definitely Not For Sale
My Wanted List: http://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/show...178#post632178