View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 03:15 PM
not just a fan, a Member!

no man.... i guess its ok to get chicks after spending 1500 on equipment but not ok when you spend 120 on two portable cd players and still manage to get girls.... personally i'd be very impressed with any 'dj' who can get chicks running off radio shack mixers and two portable cd players....

no, i have the american dj cd players, the individual ones, if i remember correctly, the 200 series... so seamless loop, but no effects, no reverse play.... and keep in mind that i bought these.... 3, 4 years ago? yes i know these are not the greatest cd players made, but they more than paid for themselves and is 'adequate' when i mostly do house parties/frat parties/etc.

and yes, i said cd players.... much cheaper to buy and maintain cds than vinyl... also, with seeing how i moved like 4 times in the past 5 years, its easier to carry cds than vinyl...

leave it up to rob to bring girls into any thread hehe.... (just joking) but like i said before, or if i didn't say before like i'll say now... i didn't do it for the girls, i did it to for the money.... sure the music is good, but i don't try to emphasize my musical styles when i'm getting paid, i play whatever the person with my check/cash/etc wants me to play.
mrspyder: gotta have a drop top in cali...

always looking for a reliable 5spd svx...