Thread: Lsvx-t
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2023, 01:03 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: Lsvx-t

Still alive. Harness is technically complete but I need to wrap it and zip tie it to the dash bar. The original harness was full of inline fuse holders and was primarily run through a battery cut-off switch in lieu of relays. That is all sorted now and I have proper circuit protection and switching done through relays. Almost all of the wiring connections are end to end crimped terminals except for the instrument cluster pigtail as I couldn't find the correct terminals for that.

Once the wiring is done I do intend on changing my fuel setup. The cell will remain but I want to go with twin in tank pumps rather than the single out of tank pump I am using now. It's just a better way to do it IMHO and will be less noisy.

I have picked up a few side jobs including getting the first ever EG33 powered by a holley terminator ECU for our fearless leader Chris. I have also agreed to try and get Halistan's supercharged EG33 running properly as he has had no luck finding a mechanic who is capable of finding his issues and resolving them. With these projects sparking my interest again I have decided to be more open to the idea of working on peoples cars again, just on a smaller scale than I have in the past.

Life is good and getting better everyday!'

Tom