Thread: 25,000 Posts!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Dumba$$ Mechanic

Re: Re: Re: Re: I never fail to be amazed...

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

I take it that the post was the "royal hindness" post. I responded -- he responded -- I responded -- haven't heard more.

That was enough to keep me away from Yahoo as far as any future participation is concerned. However, if he persists in his attacks on me, personally, I will return, but, only to respond to his false accusations. I just can't believe that a person can get so bent out of shape. His "raling" included an accusation of "threatening to kick him off because he disagreed with my views." A) I didn't threaten to kick him off. B) If I "kicked people off" because they disagreed with me, I'd practically be by myself. I'm sure everyone here disagrees with me from time to time. I mean, just think of all the Y---ow car lovers I'd have to toast.
Much like you, I can't stay away forever. Seems like you not only threatened to kick me off of this board, you are now calling me a liar. You *did* make a veiled threat of booting me, and because of something said on *my* (or so I was told) forum. So much for his hindness's benevolent non-interference policy. I rarely visit here any more, (due to your heavy handed approach to moderating forums), ain't it funny that I am the topic of discussion?

Bash on please! I don't expect to be back in awhile. Tis nice to start reading posts and find my moniker near the top of the list.

BTW- How's that AWS setup you have working? And I hope that tranny that was fixed (how many times?) is working well for you. And don't stay away from the Yahoo site because of me...you do know a bit about the car, and your advice/help is always welcome. An aside though please, when you start telling the people that don't have AWS (every other SVX in America) how well yours works, don't listen to the snickering, it'll only burst yer bubble.