View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 04:08 PM

Well I Guess We All Have Different Opinions. But So Far I Done It To Cadillac, Subaru Of Course, Audi, Chevy, Saab, Oldsmobile, Ford, Acura, And Really Never Have Any Problems. I Learn This From A Mechanic. Who Is A Man That I Really Admired, His Work And Reputation. But I Guess I'm Very Lucky To Never Really Cause A Problem. I Work At Checker For A Couple Of Year Where I Got Some Training (not As A Mechaninc Of Course) But Enough Knowledge To Determine Some Of The Mechanical Problems. But Any Way I Was Just Giving My Help... According To My Own Experience. By The Way If The Alterantor Was Giving More Then 20 Volts The Battery Will Be Fried By Know. Please Respenct Peoples Responses And Analyse What Is Logic And What Is Not. By The Way Your Voltage Regulator Is Most Likery Inside Your Alternator And The Alt. Is Really What Keeps Your Car Running Your Battery Is Only To Get The Started Running. I Can Tell You That The Safes And Easiest Thing To Do Is Take The Car Over To Checkers Or Autozone And They Will Check Your Whole System For Free Without Getting Your Car Apart, And If They Burn Anything You Sue Them.