View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 10:27 AM

Re: Another Svx For Svxcess

Quote:
Originally posted by svxcess
A couple of you may alrasdy know this but I bought a 1996 Polo Green LSi with 45,000 miles over the weekend. Larry III and I went up to Flemington Subaru in Flemington, NJ (near Princeton) the Saturday before last to check it out and I went to pick it up this last weekend.

One owner, all records, interior is absolutely flawless, (except for worn floor mats) She had body side moulding put on when new to protect the doors; the dealer removed it before detailing the car. New brakes all around, new battery, factory rebuilt alternator, new Dunlop SP5000 (pronounced "noisy"). Always dealer serviced.

Original asking price was $11,995. I got it for $9,300 plus another $800 for a Subaru extended bumper to bumper warranty for 2 years/24,000 miles. ( I could have gotten a 3 yr./36,000 warranty on the power train alone for the same price)

This car drives so much differently than the 92. I hope to put pictures up soon...
Congratulations! I saw it one night on my way to Flemington and tried to stop the next day to take a closer look at it but it was gone. You should lay low for a while since you stole it at that price.

Have you considered 1SourceAutoWarranty.com? I got a 5 year/60k zero deductible for ~$1,500 (97 with 53k back in June). 3 extra years seemed to be worth the additional $700.

Matt
98 Outback 180k
98 Dodge Durango 120k Ski Bus
A multitude of skis to feed my need to go faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Last edited by svxcess; 07-30-2018 at 08:32 AM.