Thread: jumped
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
3 on 1 is easy if you use something like Judo and just toss your opponents away. Fighting doesn't necessarily have to entail whupping ass or knocking someone out. That's why karate is an art of self defense. 1 on 1, something like boxing is fine, but it's useless here. It may seem like movie magic to some people but with a little agility and quick thinking it is fairly easy to overcome 5 or 6 jocks.

Learning to fight takes a long time and lot of effort, so in the meantime, just carry a knife or something. You don't have to load it and won't get arrested for pointing it at someone, and it wil keep thugs from approaching you.
Only problem you'll run into is your opponent may be able to disarm you quite easily if your not sure of yourself. I personally would not fear a person with a blade of any sort. Limit their range of movement and it's useless.

I think if anyone finds themself in this situation in the future, tell your girl to just run and phone the cops if she can, or if she can't help. The first guy that approaches you, hit him as hard as you can. Just run up on him like a bull and as soon as he's dizzy just bolt outta there. If they follow, repeat the process. If you get "tangled up", you are done. Just give up. Don't try kung fu or anything if you honestly do not understand the concepts.

I'm not trying to act like some expert on getting mugged here, but I am a small guy and I have fought with many people much larger than me, though usually one on one. Showing confidence in yourself and your ability is usually enough to deter a bully.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=6iDlzL7zrNU

boxing in a 3 vs 1. he was ready for them though, not jumped. quick nonetheless and used jab-cross.

Last edited by stallion; 02-12-2008 at 04:29 AM. Reason: 3 v 1 not 4v1 lol