View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 10:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jscorse
Hi ya... still handin' out cards, still here.

Had mine at the dealer this morning to once again balance my wheels. They did it a couple of weeks ago as part of my 60K and they seemed worse. They found the right front to be out 1/4oz. Still doesn't seem right, but I'll let it ride for another day or so. I drive highway mostly and I want that SMOOTH ride. I may have to have the rear's looked at again.

Also, my bearings are starting to quietly moan. Not loud enough to be replaced yet, mostly because they only 'moan' quietly over 90 when accelerating . I couldn't convince the tech to take it up there to see for himself.

Anyway, I gave out a couple of cards. One to 'Doug' with NH plates (has his name on the plates) and a couple to the dealership. One of the sales guys, I understand, traded in his 2002 WRX for a SVX! I'm told he's a joiner, so you all be sure to give him a warm welcome when/if he shows up.

Keep up the good work with all the club stuff. I'm working on a new design at work so I have little time to breathe.

Take care,

p.s. Oh for those who know her, Kathy was recently let go from her job. She's looking right now. Wish her luck.