View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 02:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
Earl, Blue,

Most of you know that I do not care for trash on this site. However, I thought tht Blue's reference to pres. Bush was tongue in cheek and rather funny. So Earl, please don't suspend or censure him.

Blue, wher is San Bernadino.? Are you in Calif.? Also, If you were serious about this post, then you should heve posted your background such as age, gender, where you grew up, where you are now, etc. You should give us some point of reference, so we know who you are. As an example, see my bio below:

I am a 59 year old, white, male who grew up in NYC. I don't care for Bush's policies and did not vote for him. I did not support the policy of going to war against Iraq. However, once the fighting started, I supported the US troops. As for Iraq, the war is over. The USA won. Now we must win the peace, which will be about a trillion times more difficult than wining the war.

There are good and bad westerners, good and bad Isrealis, good and bad Palestinians, and good and bad Arabs.
I'm also willing to bet that in outer space there are good and bad little green/gray men.

I assume that you drive an SVX. The SVX is not the most economical or low polution car. If you feel that America must become more frugal and less poluting, put your money where your mouth is (an old American expression). Sell your SVX and buy a Honda Insight or Toyota Echo.
'07 Gray Diamond Pearl Outback XT Ltd..."AH SO"
'05 White Pearl & Silver BAJA Turbo..."AH HA"
'97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX LSi..."SUBYDOO"
'94 White Pearl SVX LSi..."PEARLY"
'92 White Pearl SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."SVXY"
'92 Teal SVX LSL w/touring pkg..."ALCYONE"
'96 Polo Green LSi ... "MIDORI"
'00 Black Dodge VIPER RT-10... "VINNIE"

Engineers do it with precision.
English teachers are novel lovers.

Home: larrysingeriii@comcast.net

SVX FEVER, CATCH IT AT A MEET NEAR YOU !!