View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
It's definitely Subiesport quality!

At the very least for their "Reader's Rides" section where they've had much more mundane cars in the past.

I'm thinking possibly even a full-blown article in the magazine myself, even if you have to wait a while until it is fully track proven with more results.

This is a very unique project combining two "classic" (Subiesport's words for the SVX and your Imprezza's the same vintage) Subarus, and your end result is a very impressive and mean looking Imprezza that will surely produce some incredible times. They'll eat this stuff up!

I'd contact Ryan Douthit, the publisher @ 425-458-4949 I've met him a couple of times and he is a big fan of the SVX (but also realizes that too much SVX coverage won't help him in the advertising/circulation department).

That's not his direct line so when someone answers I'd ask for Ryan, and if that doesn't work, ask for someone to talk to about a potential story idea.

Like I said, at the very least you can submit it to their Readers Rides, but I'd shoot higher at first.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...