View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 01:25 AM
aka sir_romeo

Send a message via MSN to kuroneko_sama Send a message via Yahoo to kuroneko_sama
when i fill up atthe station i have people asking me if it came out this year, or the "what is that"...someone even asked if i made the windows look like that.

everytime im on the road and see a saturn, honda civic/accord, ford probe, mitsubishi eclipse with ha wing, body kit or something i can just smirk knowing i am better than they are.

jsut today i was at a stoplight and some guy in a pos multicolored primer covered mitsubishi eclips reved his oversized muffler'd engine (sounded liek a power corded weedwacker) and i just smoked him when the light turned green like he wasnt even there....despite his best efforts, i didnt even have to floor it... made me happy....

then later on that day some guy was driving like an idiot... in an eagle talon i think (ugly little thing with a wing)... swirving around peeling around corners (wanted his tires to squeel i guess) right infront of me... i got sick of being behind him so first passing zone i hit i passed him.... his gf and him just gave me the dirtiest of looks as he tried to accelerate to not let me pass... i just pushed the pedal down a little further and blew by him like he was standing still.... made me happy

he tailed me a little bit and when he tried to blow pass me i just hit my blinker and turned into the road i was going.... i bet his gf wishes she went home with me.

mind oyu im not into street racing or anything , i dont intend to over modify this thing to be track ready, i just like a comfortable ride.
i just basically want to say i love my power on demand, i love the looks it gets, and i love that feeling of superiority of driving it. and i loooove making those honda/vw/wanna be street racer dorks feel inadequate.... especially with their gf's in the car.

jsut the other day i was thinking of the next car i would get, and i was thinking how much i would miss this car if i got rid of it, and decided i never will... not even for a 97. this car is just too perfect. i look forward to the next several hunderd k ill put on it.
Car #26..'97 SVX Silver (120k and climbing)
previous SVXi:
Car #24..'94 SVX Ebony 216k (sold)
car #18..'97 SVX LSI "Ebby" Pearl 175k (sold)
car #19..'97 SVX LSI Brilliant Red 103k (sold)
car #14..'92 SVX Claret LS-L Touring (sold)
car #13..'94 SVX Laguna Blue LS (sold)

Last edited by kuroneko_sama; 06-27-2005 at 01:31 AM.