View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 08:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to Green1995SVX Send a message via Yahoo to Green1995SVX
Registered SVX Classic SVX
New Pics of My SVX - Ceika Coilovers Installed

I bought a set of the "hard to get" Ceika coilovers about two years ago, but they've just been sitting in my office staring at me since then. This week, Nate finally found the time to install them for me, and I snapped a few pics. The ride is fantastic, and the cornering is excellent. They are a very high quality item, and I'm very happy with them. The process of buying them was awful as they took several months to arrive and the owner of Ceika constantly lied about the status. I had virtually given up on ever receiving them when they finally showed up.

A comparison of the new Ceika Coilover to the old tired rusty strut with the old tired rusty motorsport warehouse spring on it.

One of the front coilovers installed to show fitment

And pics showing the stance. I have the front set as low as it'll go without having to remove the mounts for the sway bar. It is possible to go lower, but you'd lose the sway bar mount. B4You has been running STi coilovers with no sway bar without issue, so It probably wouldn't be too big of a deal, however I think it's low enough like this. The rear is set a bit higher to give it a slight rake, which is what I was looking for. Because of the SVX's roofline, I feel that it tends to look a bit frumpy if the front and rear sit level.

2001 Audi S8