View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Formerly known as henryrace@hotma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX
I was very pleased with the Hotel. They were very accepting of our practices and the bar tender was thrilled to have some business I am sure. The only complaint I have is that for some reason I could not sleep well in the room. THe air seemed to stagnate and everything was just too still it was eery for me. I guess I am too used to being in Philadelphia . Anyway, next year I will bring a fan so that the air can move a little easier. I enjoyed my stay and the prices could not be beat. Thank you so much John for setting this up for us. Hopefully next year I will have time to get out there and maybe setup a few events like a rally. I would also suggest renting a GIANT tent ahead of time if weather is looking shotty at the beginning of the week. Would have been perfect if we had time to do that ahead of time this year. Maybe we can get the mall owners next year to allow us to close off the dragstrip so it would be sanctioned for us to have a few "runs" instead of keeping one eye on the road and the other looking for the cops

Tom
Be damn glad you didn't get stuck with staying at the Red Carpet Inn. What a dump. If we were able to cancel our reservations we would have drove back to Baltimore that night. Needed 24 hour notice to cancel since i booked with Expedia.com. Next year i will not wait until the last minute to get a room. The Holiday Inn was full by the time i got around to doing anything. I was surprised the wife stuck it out. Took her to the outlets in Lancaster Sunday to make up for the crappy accomodations............

HENRY
89 Yamaha FJ1200
07 Yamaha FJR1300

"GO RAVENS"