Thread: SVX Sighting +
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2002, 04:45 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to LarryIII
Registered SVX
SVX Sighting +

I brought 'SUBYDOO' ('97 Bordeaux Pearl SVX) in for ding removal & touch up painting today.

I also have him working up a price for sprucing up my '92 pearly.
On the way home, on I-95 N in Wilmington, we came across a girl in a silver & black '92 SVX. We pulled off the interstate & parked.
The siver SVX belongs to a young lady named Elizabeth. She lives in Bear, DE (approx. 20 miles south of Wimington) She bought the car a month ago . It has 90,000 miles on it. I gave her a NET card with my name & phone # on it.
She said she will join up soon.

My new job is approx. 33 miles away. Most of it is interstate & highway. In the early mornings, there is very little traffic and the run is a pleasure. The '92 pearly likes to run at 85-90 mph. I have not had it up to 100 mph. After all I just topped 100, 000 miles on the odo. The car is working better now that it is being run every day. This car came with a little known option. It had the baby, blonde spider kit. I have aracniphobia. It's no fun driviing at 90 mph and having one of these little buggers run across the top of the dashboard. So far, I have killed 4 of them. I think I got them all.

Larry (my skin is crawling)iii
PS: Elizabeth, I hope you join us soon.