View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004, 12:22 PM

I believe the Black one is in Linden at a used car lot?

Lots of undercarriage noise on that one. Probably the right-rear bearing, Shocks, Rotors were noisy.

Body was ok, I think a little worse that the one in Denville. Driver's door has a homemade repair that reattached the cladding with a bolt which was then painted over. Other than that just lots of little scratches and dings. It's hard to tell if any panels were painted or replaced. (that's what I meant about the door jambs in Denville - mismatched paint)

Interior was also ok. There were some holes from previously-removed equipment. Both visors were good, and the Sunroof was working perfectly.

I did not extend an offer on this one because of the interior stuff and I guess because I really wanted a Penguin.

The sales person seemed to be a decent guy (I know, cars salesmen) and offered to fix all the mechanical stuff before the sale. Be sure to have someone take a good look on a lift before you decide what you want him to fix...

There is a dark-colored on for sale on somebody's front yard in Englewood. I'll get the # next time I drive by it.