Thread: Job Poll
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 02:34 PM

i like my job a lot. daily routines mean dealing with people of all kinds. I work in an emergency room. i see people at the worst times of their lives. i take their information. i talk to the families. i make sure that people are taken care of. i put them into triage, then i do the paperwork. i admit patients not only into the emergency room, but also to the floors, ob, surgery, radiology, and lab. i work weekends 7-3...every weekend. for four days, i make about 370 bucks. i work with the doctors, nursing staff, emergency medical persons, and other people in the hospital. i deal with police departments and insurance companies.

i see death, blood, guts, and little old ladies that take spills. i see people with mental and physical problems. i see drug addicts, nose bleeds, and minor cuts. i see car accident victims, fire victims, and birthing mothers.

i like my job, keeps me on my toes!

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.