View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 07:28 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Quote:
Originally posted by Hocrest

I still need to burn up some vacation days...

I can probably get off on Thursday the 4th??
Thanks for the offer, Dave. Sorry for the delay in response but I ordered a new hub from subaruparts.com last week and they just processed my order today. I may not even get the part by Thursday or Friday at this point and due to the worsening of my wife's car, I may have to bite the bullet and pay someone to do the work for me so I can get it done and overwith.

I do have the new axle sitting in my back seat and would not mind trying to replace that with your assistance if you are still game. I'm always game for getting together with a fellow SVXer for fun or work. Let me know what you are up to and we can go from there. I am going to have to have all the repairs done by this weekend if possible as I cannot wait any longer (parts arrival depending). Again I apologize for the short notice and slow response. Been really hectic around here of late. :-\

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.

Last edited by CigarJohnny; 12-02-2003 at 07:31 AM.