View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:08 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Yea ya know im realizing that alot latley. Everyone here has a civic or integra and its all riced out although my friends 99 integra is done up pretty nicley. Its all intake and exhaust thats all they do here. I mentioned i have a flat six engine and they were all like huh what? I was like dont worry only us subaru and porsche owners would know what that is...stick to your inline 4 banger . My friend is convinced that my car sucks because its automatic and he said any car sucks with automatic cuz you have no control with the car. I said i can throw it into 1 or 2 and carve corners and with my AWD and LS rear diff ill have complete control. He was like wtf r u talkin about...LS rear diff? I was like nevermind man . We were riding in his dads RSX the other night...he was driving and he redlined it or so he thinks at 5 k RPM's....and i go " haha if I did that with my car you would smell burning oil" ( i have a small oil leak)....and he goes " thats prolly because your car isnt used to that kind of abuse"....i was like ok that made absolutley no sense..moving along . Thats how all the honda/acura boys talk here. It seems like most of them not all dont know crap and learned about cars from fast and the furious and NFS underground. I'm gettin real sick of this crap....a Kia with exhaust tried to get me to race the other day

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network