View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Re: 2010 Calendars are ready :)

Awesome pictures this year Huck!

And no complaints for omitting me since mine was in both the 2008 & 2009 calendars (2009 w/o even submitting ).

A couple suggestions for all of you thinking of doing "something special" to get in next year's calendar:

1) "Seasonal shots" - there's an obvious lack of good snow pictures for the winter months and beyond that I'm sure some well-shot autumn leaves, summer beaches, spring flower fields, etc, would really help your chances. And for you "advanced" photographers, how about getting your SVX in a picture with an exploding fireworks display overhead for July?

2) Frame your shots so that when Huck crops it down (or does CafePress do it automatically with no choice, Huck?), it doesn't cut off any of your car or make it fit the page too tightly. Leave lots of "scenery" on all sides of your car to be safe and I'm sure Huck could always crop it down to fit the dimensions of the calendar the best.

Just some ideas and personal opinions, I'm in no way officially affiliated with the annual calendar project (nor do I play a doctor on TV).

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...

Last edited by WestCoastSVX; 10-23-2009 at 04:25 PM.