View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Sold my soul to Subaru

You guys need to be more positive! I am a "younger folk" I guess at 23 and I have 2 black pearl 96 SVX LSi's My dad "totalled" one according to insurance. I kept it as a parts car for when i bought my second. There is no frame damage and if that car has to sit wrecked for 10 years before I fix it then so be it. I fully understand and the beauty of the car and will do anything and everything to preserve it. I keep my car in top shape, but only OEM parts and the only reason I don't have any mods is because I'm new to hearing about modded SVXs and would rather wait to see how the mods screw up everyone elses car before I try somethingon my own and are sorry for it later. SVX prices currently being so rock bottom is not a bad thing. That just means that the few enthusiasts who know how special these cars are can also afford more of them. We have to snag them up before all the teenage ricerocket wannabes do. **** I was going to buy another SVX last week and the only thing that changed my mind was the fact that I'm moving to Hawaii next month and the gov. will only pay to ship one vehicle. I've searched high and low and as far as I know I will be the second SVX on Oahu. There is aguy with a 2 tone black and white pearl. I plan on buying it if I can ever talk him into selling it...we'll see! Anyways like I said stay positive! Cause all us youngins aren't so bad afterall!!!