View Single Post
Old 11-08-2003, 05:05 AM
Hater

i will also volunteer to donkey-punch anyone who doesn't follow the agreed upon forum rules.

Unca has a point there - too many people read the last post in a thread and reply, without reading the entire thread. many explanations, clarifications, and arguments later, the thread may or may not get back to the original subject.... i'd encourage reading an entire thread before throwing in your two cents.

Trevor also has some good suggestions - especially the "pleases and thank-you's." i always try to remember to thank a poster who takes the time to answer my question. there's been a couple times on here where i've taken to time to go look something up in my owners manual/Chilton book/Internet/etc. and type up a lengthy post, only to get no response in return. i'm not looking for a bouquet of flowers, but a simple 'thanks' would be nice. makes you think twice about helping out next time.

oh yeah - stick around, Trevor - this place is just going through a growth spurt. i've seen it before - things will settle.

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)