View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 06:26 PM

Registered SVX
Those I leave behind could consider the following suggested rules. Take or leave my suggestions. I will not debate the issue. : -

Two words are encouraged i.e. Please and thank you.

Direct or insinuated derogatory statements against any person are forbidden and will be deleted together with any associated text.

Language which is directly obscene will be deleted together with associated text. Properly humorous earthy conversational dialogue excepted.

Negative statements may be forthright but must not contain or indicate personal animosity.

Members are directed to carefully read posts and reach a complete understanding of the exact meaning and intent portrayed. Nothing should be read between the lines the objective view taken. Anything in doubt should be first queried with the author before comment in reply is posted.

Those posting technical information must qualify same as hearsay, opinion or suggestion unless the source is absolutely reliable and can be quoted e.g. text book or manual. It must be appreciated that incorrect unqualified advice can be a disservice and even dangerous.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!