View Single Post
Old 06-30-2001, 04:46 PM
oneothefewproud

Tinting the Windows

Hey Guys,

Anyone had succes with tinting these damn windows. I love the style but S**t i cant even get the film on right. I have tinted many a window but can't seem to get this one done. Anyone done it without taking all the windows off and having them dipped.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am also making a template of the SVX logo, copied it from the site. I am going to have it put inot the rear non movable windows on both sides. I thought of having the windows done really dark then having the SVX logo done in a silver reflective tint. Should look outstanding since mine is Liquid silver on the bottum and Black on the top. Yahooooo. I'd be willing to share the template after i get it done. A top notch tinting place said $265 to tint all the windows. Anyone else got a quote out there?

Caio

All you Cali-SVXers go to the region section and sign up. Especially the so cal ones. They have a car show up here in Valenica and i would love to have at least 5 SVX's show up and line them up in a row. Would blow these suburbians away.