View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 12:45 PM

Send a message via MSN to SVXplorer
Rush-hour SVX Encounter

On my way home from work yesterday, I encountered an orange SVX in west London, ON. I was driving my Ebony Mica '92. Although this wasn't the first time I saw another SVX while driving mine, this was the first time that the other driver took interest in the uniqueness of our cars. We kept our cars as close together in traffic as possible, though it was difficult to stick together, due to the flow of six o'clock traffic. I followed the other car for a while, hoping that we could find a convenient spot to pull off the road to talk about our cars, but that didn't seem to happen. Eventually, I turned off to go to the Sunoco for gas. The lady driving the other car did circle back, but did not stop at the gas station.

I'm posting this in hopes that the other driver visits this forum . I'd like to meet some of the SVX enthusiasts in my area.

Meghan

1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver, 106k mi. "Alice." Brand-rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 16" Rage Vigor, PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT.