View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:08 PM

Registered SVX
Re: Detailed! Brilliant Red '96 SVX. Under 15K Miles! Many Pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxg765 View Post
Hello,

Yes that was me. I was interested as its simply just like new. I ended up finding another jewel. A excellent condition 97 Ebony with 47000 original miles from its original owner. While not as new at 15K I am very happy with it so far, I only got it home yesterday for the first time so a little soon to comment. I am sure I will be more happy after my lazy ass has it detailed for me by someone else.

Regards

Max
glad to hear that. really like that it's a black 97. you should tell us all how it comes along after a few months. too bad you dont live closer, cause id have been glad to detail it myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVX92-97 View Post
FZEL07WRX, That is without a doubt, the finest looking SVX I have ever seen, and Red too, my wife might just trade are soon to be newborn son for it. All kidding aside, she would be beyond ecstatic if she could ever have the honor of owning that masterpiece. She loves Red SVX's and Im sure there arent any finer examples of one than yours. Tremendous work, and cudos to you and or your Dad for maintaining it and keeping it looking showroom new. I would never sell that car, then again, I might not ever want to drive it anywhere either. Congrats again, and if you ever decide to sell, should I take a place in line now
thank you for all the kind words you stuck in there. my dad doesnt think he'll ever be able to sell it, so what better than to pass it on in the family, right? and sorry my dad and i both would rather keep this car than trade it for your soon to be son haha. hope everything goes well with him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruSVXCrazy View Post
Yea, it's the mintyist one I've seen for resent years. Amazing! Keep it up.
Enjoy it, but not too much.

Oh and nice WRX.
thanks for noticing the wrx. i wanted to post more pics of that cause i detailed that car as well but i figured this was the wrong forum haha. here's the link to that detail if anyone so wishes to see it.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1640348