View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 02:53 AM

Re: Detailed! Brilliant Red '96 SVX. Under 15K Miles! Many Pics.

[QUOTE=fzel07wrx;572821] Even if it doesn't, I know it's better than the regular autozone meguiars products haha. Never thought about sealant. You say this goes on between the finishing glaze and wax? What are the benefits and could you name a nice product? Thanks.

Extract from a online retailer: you have a couple of different families of products to use to protect your paint, the tried and proven natural Carnauba waxes like Pinnacle, P21s or Natty's or the more modern polymer rich sealants such as Wolfgang, Klasse, Poorboys EX-P or Zaino How you choose these is pretty much a personal choice, however we offer the following as a guide.

If you car is an daily driver and is parked outside in the elements all day then we would recommend the polymer products. Should you car be lucky enough to be garaged day and night the Carnauba are the way to go.

Like the Menzerna and Einszett these products are so much better than the quick off the shelf products. I have used Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant, Zaino Z2, Chemical Guys JetSeal 109. All are excellent.

I usually choose to seal, let it bond then wax.