Thread: Parting out
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Banned
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Budfreak
OK. I'm kind of feeling that this is somehow being started because of me. Well listen buddy, This damn car is shot to hell in a handbasket. If your Mr. Money bags and think your so damn good and righteous, Why don't you pay me the 1,500 bucks the guy has already wrapped up in it and YOU fix it. It needs a tranny, all the brakes are shot, the struts are completely shot, it blew a power steering line, It's been repainted black over claret and it's not a good paint job at all, the radiator has been cracked and all patched up, the ABS unit is leaking and so on. It's a hopeless cause and should just be used to make the SVX's that are left that much better. I tried to save it and it's out of my hands. I have enough problems just keeping mine on the road. I just did the rear wheel bearings last week which cost me 230 bucks plus I have to do an engine swap soon due to a knocking rod. It takes money and I'm not a rich man, But I always manage to keep my SVX in tip top shape and have about 10K in it now including buying it. So you can take comfort in knowing that at least my SVX will never become parts because I'd throw myself in front of a truck before I'd let it die. You obviously haven't encountered me before and I doubt you want to either,So just quit your friggin crying and ranting and have a cup of because it's all simple math that I shouldn't have to explain to you on why cars get parted.