Thread: Parting out
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 10:26 AM

Angry Parting out

I see so many svx being parted out and i just don't understand the reason behind it all. you all know they are expensive to fix, why buy if you can't afford them. Or you all can't drive and wreck them or use them for a drag racing which they were not intended for.If you used them for street racing and do mods and still able to afford them all is good. Used parts are ok to have but i see a different one everyday being dismantle for parts. Leave them for the person that wants to enjoy them for what they were made for comfort and touring. I know it is your money and all but just don't buy just so you can say i got one. The trans goes out and you want to part the whole car out. or the wheels bearings goes which i know is very expensive to fix.WOW what are you thinking when you buy one that they last for ever, Yea i am venting but goush folks common sense is what it is about. If you can't pay don't play with the big boys toys, There is not a lot of them left now and if we keep parting them out soon none will be left for others to enjoy.All i am saying is think before you buy. DOLLAR bills is looking at you when you turn the key on so if you can't afford to repair them leave them where they are. Free world and all can do what you all want but think of others before doing to others people hobbies.If it is all rusted or just completely junk i understand all that but just for not being able to repair one does not mean junk it.I got 3 and all are running ok. i had to put some money in them which i knew before hand and that is what i did. I fix them before i drove them now i go where i want with no worries. not saying something can't go wrong but i can afford to fix them if it happens.Sorry if i offened anyone but it is just my 2 cent and you just can't buy a svx part for that. I am not in here to judge anyone or break bad on any one person just in general talk. I like to find out how many are left in a running state now and driven daily. I know 2 of mind are and one is park doing body work on it. I don't drive them all at once--- come on now-- but i do drive them on different days.I got picture's of them in my flapper and in here but never can find them in here. I know i will get some negitive response but all is good i will survive them.