View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 01:14 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by pnyklr
yes i did and I dont really regret it honestly. Thunderbirds are just as prone to problems as the SVX. i was just NOT expecting over 2 grand in repairs. And WHY would i be keeping your plate and the key fobs that do me NO good whatesoever? Why would I do that when u were so helpful with my requests? Dude seriously, I DONT have the stuff and as soon as I can get someone to either answer the door or answer the phone at the upholstery shop then it will get sent too. I need to get the SVX's seats in there for a reupholster anyway.

I apologize for my attitude but i am disgruntled but I dont feel its 100% you.

Makes no sense I responded does that mean you sent the stuff
OK, I might be stepping into something, but I have watched this exchange for some time.
There are 'ISSUES' that occure with leather interiors, There are 'issues' with cars that are over (2) years old, There are things that people accept in a deal, and things that they DO NOT!
Is the car Driveable, or not???
Is the $2,000. price CONSISTANT with the depriciation of a $30,000+ car over the time that we are dealing with?
Do you have the ABILITY, or the RESOURCES to correct the problems?
If not, Are you sure that you want to deal with anyone other than a salesman at a dealership?? and have any concerns with your purchase 'covered'??

I spent $4,500. plus tax for a car, had it TOWED to my shop so I could put another $1,000. in it BEFORE I could drive it anywhere, and feel that I got a good deal, cause the VALUE of the car exceeded the investment!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 12-30-2005 at 01:20 AM.