View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 11:34 PM

Re: So Cal meet is ON!

OK, here are the details. I've put eveything into this 2-page PDF, you can download it and print it out, or just read it on line. It has times and directions to both events, any other hook-ups, meals, etc, can be done on the spot. Since the Nethercutt is vastly more highly endowed than the Petersen, there is no admission or parking fee there (Saturday.) However, at the Petersen, while we own the real estate (building, parking structure and land,) there is no endowment to keep it all running, that's done through donations and admission fees. Car clubs (we are considered one,) have the parking fee waived for club cars, and admission is at a reduced rate, $6.00 instead of the $10.00 normal general admission. And, to keep the cashier from having to wrestle with all the individual fees from the group, Museum policy is to appoint one person the head of the group, that person pays the fees for everyone, and is paid back by the group members. Unfortunately, that person is me, so I will meet everyone in the lobby at 9:30 and start collecting the money. When I tell the cashier you've paid, she will provide you with a wrist-band that will keep Security from chasing you around to make sure you're a legitimate visitor. OK, enough talk. Look at the instructions, and I hope to see you all in Sylmar on the 17th.
P.

Two Museum Meeting 2010 Details:

http://photos.svxwn.com/main.php?g2_...e291224d7c48c0
'93 Mercury (Aussie) Capri

Last edited by svxistentialist; 04-14-2010 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added link