View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: While dealing with a major heartbreak, my silly dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RojoRocket View Post
In my book Child Protective Services should have been called by the Doc, and the little guy should not have been sent home with the parents. This is classic child abuse, and heartbreaking to say the least. What are they thinking? What does your daughter have to say? That little guy is in grave danger. WTF?!?!

Glenn
CPS was on the phone with Dr at 1/2 time. They were still waiting for lab to finish.
I LOVE my daughter. I will NOT allow this to continue, cause I LOVE my Grandson too. My son-in-law is a POS thet needs a nice cell with Bubba.
The ONLY reason that I have not beat that useless item into a grease spot is because 'violence' will exclude me from 'fostering' the boy.
I have 'scored' bonus points for NOT kicking his a$$!!! That shows that I'm 'stable'.
My boss asked me today, if I was OK to drive a bus with all that is going on. (I told her, so she would be prepared if I had to 'go). She said that she had to ask. I told her that my record will show that I'm not smashing vehicles, since 1/2 of my life is dealing with 'stress'. She had a 'term' for it, but I was too stressed out to remember what it is that I do.
I don't usually drive, but this week, I am driving 1/2 days.
I told her that I can 'channel' my problems and 'work' helps me deal with it.
She told me that she would 'understand' if I needed a different assignment or had to leave on short notice.

BEST job in the WORLD!! Best 'Bosses'!
Hard part, driving a bus past the house all morning where my Grandson is being tortured to death while his 'parents' are sleeping....

Carpmentalize. The spelling might be wrong, but that is how I continue to function.....That is what the trainers call it.
Since I gotta drive thursday, I have a later starting time. BUT, I gotta fall down now to be all that I can be tomorrow.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 08-03-2011 at 11:09 PM.