View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: While dealing with a major heartbreak, my silly dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper_svx View Post
Jerry, there's nothing wrong with you calling child protective services. It can be anonymous. I know; CPS was called on my ex by "parties unknown".
I called them within 12 hours, cause that is when they opened for business.
I really had high hopes for this girl, then she met this mind controling ba$tard!
I was informed tonight, that even though the Dr said that he would file neglect charges if the boy is not there in 7 days, she left without scheduling and appt! Since the sperm doner has 2 other children under 4 in FOSTER care, because HE is not an 'option' and the 1 of 4 children he has fathered over the last 5 years is starving to DEATH in his house, I will be filing for Custody this week!
I have not been 'allowed' to talk with my daughter for 2 years in 'private'. HE has to have his ear on every conversation!
Till she was 18, she was my best friend! we talked ALL the time! She had some issues with her mom,(as teen girls do)
Enter the Nazi, she was no longer 'safe' here! Needed his 'back-up'?
They married, produced a child, proceeded to make the child look like the Jews that were involved in the Holocost!
Her latest facebook post.... "Had an interesting day, LOL"!
She was almost charged with attempted manslaughter! INTERESTING day? Laughing out LOUD??
What has he done to the most 'careing' person I ever KNEW??

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry