View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 12:24 PM

Send a message via MSN to pavanbabut Send a message via Yahoo to pavanbabut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorflyr
You might want to check it again, just to be sure, and take a little more time with the spelling when filing out any applications on top of the resume you submit. (see below)

It's Of course, not Offcourse......I realize english isn't your native language, but be aware that some employers will take these things into account, becuase if you are making mistakes on "simple"* applications, they wonder what mistakes you will make on the job (and when it comes to computer stuff a typo can can cause Major problems)

Best of luck to you Pavan,
And while I understand the time constraints you are under, don't let the lack of response discourage you, as it can "bleed thru" (if you follow my meaning)
during interviews, and your attitude during the interview process can be (and usually is) as important in landing a job as your aptitude!

* I say "simple" because to someone whose native language isn't what english, a job application may not really be simple due to cultural differences.
Thanks Rotorflyr for your suggestions, yep I am little bit uncomfortable in sentence formations and usage of words in English. Hope I will cope up with these drawbacks and find some good job. The only thing that is keeping me behind at this point is my EAD card. I am trying to track down what happened with it through US Homeland Security Department and get it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-Pavan.