Thread: Fastest Svx
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 01:56 PM
Graphic Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I KNOW who drives the fastest SVX at the Subi Challenge, mid Atlantic 2007, That Be Young Tom. I know who drove the fastest SVX at the 2007 Pumpkin Carve Auto-X in Cumberland, That be Young Tom. I Know who drove the SECOND fastest SVX at both of those events, ME. And I know who OWNES the second fastest SVX at both of these events, Old Tom!
I also know that the THIRD fastest SVX at the Pumpkin Carve was Sick-Subi, that I beat by LESS than 1 SECOND!! We are all in this together! When our car broke, Young Tom grabbed wrenches and burned his fingers to give me a chance to beat him! When It was all over with, we all had food and drink to celebrate the 'Victory'!!
(The SVX FAMILY Victory)

If it wasn't for the breakdowns, I Might have been able to beat him last year, But crap happened and he beat US! (Last year). We got a brand new YEAR a few weeks ago! Time to focus on THIS year!

Now this is more like it.

The current fastest setup is an AWD SVX running a supercharger, upgraded fuel injectors, pump, and corresponding computer modifications. Soon the fastest SVX will be an AWD running a standalone computer and a big fat turbo.

That car will be faster than the one listed regardless of weight, regardless of FWD-AWD, and certainly regardless of tire sizes. WTF has your tire profile got to do with speed? Handling, sure, grip off the starting line, yes. But an AWD running econo all seasons that are all bald will still smoke the above listed car when properly modified.

MY car would smoke the above listed car with a 50 shot of nitrous.

It gets me red faced, this post was perhaps improperly worded, perhaps poorly thought through. In the end its someone speaking complete rubbish as gospel.

It IS a family, and when someone just starts babbling at the dinner table it makes the food less enjoyable.

In the end, pure conjecture about the fastest SVX should be well thought out, and will yield useless fruit even from the get go. As no matter what list of modifications one spouts, it can ALWAYS be beaten by adding + N, where n is just one more tweak.

-Patrick

1995 Ebony Pearl. S.N. 0001 "Araby"

JDM Power Mode Switch, Integrated GPS/Video Player
6Xk Miles.

1992 Teal - Sold to Mysvxrocks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]