View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 11:14 AM

Re: AMR Engineering Update

As long as i get my radiator in some kind of timely fashion im not too picky but i have to say im pretty unimpressed so far.

I messaged and they said they had them in stock so I said id call the next day and order. He messaged and said no phone orders, its all online. Ok sure.

Ordered it last tuesday with no word on how soon it would come so i message and ask and they said by the end of the week and that they would give a tracking number. Ok? How long does it take to ship something if you have it on hand ready to ship?

So i message monday just asking if it shipped out at the end of the week LIKE HE TOLD ME and he replies "not to be rude but we said we would let you know and give you the tracking number..." And then some line about covid slowing it down and that it would ship by the end of THIS week now.

Ok. Fine. I get it. I know doing business is hard. Heck, I (of just a few people) can personally vouch that doing business is hard even in such a good community of people like this. Stuff doesnt always go how we think it will. But if you have a product that is advertised as ready to ship, how does it take 10 days to get it on a UPS truck?

Home of the Bontrager Works 22mm rear sway bar!!