View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 07:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to zavikan
CDs and Reading

Hey, no problem. Just wanted to know where those were.

As to Reading, I had to make the very difficult desision not to go. I think it is an important meet, and really would go if I could simply afford it. As it is, my College is demanding $500 off my butt within the month. Going thru a move 400 miles away within a month, and dont have any job lined up for once I get there.

Logically, I should NOT of purchased an SVX at this time, let alone restored one. My GF has been VERY permitting of my SVX obsession, and has gone through the same CRAZY money crunch I have been going through. The month I bought the SVX, I payed rent 3 weeks late. We have been eating fish sticks and chicken nuggets for the last months to get by, while I continued to sink our money into the SVX.

Another $500 for a weekend trip really wouldn't be fair to her or smart of me. I cut corners just to have an SVX again, and next year I can enjoy the luxury of it.

I just couldn't bear the thought that by the time I could afford budgeting in an SVX properly, there wouldn't be any left to buy.
'92 Liquid Silver SVX - Drilled&Slotted Rotors/Canadian OEM Seat Warmers/JDM Folding Mirrors/JDM Clear Corners/Euro Glass Headlights/Euro Headlight Level Adjustment/Euro Shifter Assembly/ECUTune Chip V.1/GARAGE QUEEN!