View Single Post
Old 07-31-2005, 10:42 AM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal_suby
I was watching that auction - I live in Taylors,SC . Car looked nice. Welcome to the forum. There are a few other members in the Greenville/Spartanburg area. If we ever get around to that meet we've been cooking up make sure you come.
I decided to get this car b/c of how close it was to my home. I've bought 4 cars off ebay some as close as mauldin (a 10 minute drive) and 1 the other side of asheville. I've wanted a SVX since i saw one a few years ago in town that had mitsubishi stickers over the subaru svx on the back (Took me a year to figure out what it wasnt a lesser known mitsubishi product. )

I'm taking the svx up to the subaru dealership to have them do a diagnostic on the power steering. I did consider the power steering fluid being the issue as the man i bought from wasnt quite all there and he claimed to have changed it b/c of the problem, so it may just need the right fluids. The o-ring was changed a few thousand miles ago, i dont know if the problem started then or not but the owner sold it less than a month later, so maybe its incorrectly installed.

Anyway thanks for your replies. I'll post pics once i get her cleaned up some more (flightiest car i've ever bought!)